Friday, July 11, 2008

Bring the Rain

I don't know if anyone is reading this blog or not, but it is such a great release for me and time of reflection, so I will continue to post. I have been reading a lot on a blog I found through many links on other blogs. It is written from such a truthful and personal place, and I am in awe with each post how much the author is willing to share. You can just feel God working through her posts as you read. As I was reading the most recent post, I was struck by a very profound thought. For those of you that don't know about the blog Bring the Rain, it is about a family who has suffered great loss, but still remains faithful to the God who will bring them through this valley. Much like the grief happening in the Chapman home right now. Anyway, there were given a few short hours to spend with their daughter Audrey Caroline yet have celebrated her life and shared it with all of us. So back to my thought, every child deserves this same love that sweet Audrey had, even if only for a few short hours. So I think to myself, is there another child out there that needs love from our family. I know we have so much love to share, and want to make sure we use it for His glory. So we have decided to pray diligently for where God is leading our family. Maybe there is another child chosen for us, we are committed to finding out and to following wherever that may take us. Check out Angie's blog if you get a chance it is awesome. Oh, and I know this is supposed to be about my bible study, but I have fallen a little behind. I will catch up this weekend and post about it then. Until then, I will be praying and we would love to have your prayers as well.

No comments: